To address the multiple challenges to achieving gender equality, some actions need collective support. This is why the Generation Equality Action Coalitions bring together actors from different sectors and from all over the world to work together on innovative solutions for cross-cutting issues to move the needle on gender equality.
Click below to learn more about the Collective Commitments made by different partners of the Action Coalition on Gender-Based Violence:
- The shared agenda advocacy accelerator
- Scaling-up evidence-driven prevention strategies against Gender-Based Violence in at least 25 high-prevalence countries
- Increasing access to essential services for survivors of Gender-Based Violence
- Implementing and scaling up gender-responsive policing
- Eliminating violence and harassment in the world of work
- Accelerating global action to end harmful practices against women and girls in all their diversity
You can also read the Global Acceleration Plan here.